The clenching or grinding of teeth can cause headaches and migraines. Your muscles will have to work harder if your jaw is out of alignment, which can cause muscle fatigue and spasm.
Botox treatment for recurrent migraine One of the most incapacitating types of headaches, chronic migraine can have a negative impact on a person's family, job, and social life. It frequently lasts for more than half of the month. Knowing that Smile Hub Dental Clinic can provide relief through botox therapy is therefore a relief. Future headache symptoms can be lessened for up to three months at a time with Botox injections around the head and neck.
Many people clench their jaws or grind their teeth at night without ever realising it, but we can lessen or eliminate your discomfort with a straightforward dental splint.
The following symptoms may be relieved with a dental splint:
- discomfort in the jaw joint or chewing muscles
- jaw, neck, or facial pain
- tensed jaw muscles
- a jaw that is fixed or moves only slightly
- Jaw joint clicking, popping, or grating that hurts
- A change in how well the upper and lower teeth fit together
- Your dentist at Smile Hub Dental Clinic will evaluate your symptoms to see if a splint could be the best option for you. A mould of your teeth will be used to create something specifically for you.
- Wearing your dental splint all night is typically advised to avoid common nighttime activities like teeth grinding or jaw clenching, which will lessen your risk of developing tension headaches and migraines.
Thank you so much to @smilehubhubdentalclinic for sorting me out with a last minute cracked tooth! 💕🙏
Sunday morning dentist needed badly and they had one! Amazing service!! Thank you so much. Everyone's so kind.
Dr. Laura Fee and the entire team are amazing, so friendly throughout and really reassuring! I recently had a wisdom tooth extraction under sedation and didn’t feel a thing. Everything was explained very clearly and I felt totally comfortable - would recommend this dental practice to anyone, they really do go above and beyond!
Thank you Smile Hub for the caring experience that you gave to me yesterday. I was nervous but your team were amazing at calming me and doing the wisdom teeth extractions super quick with no sedation. I really appreciate it! I couldn’t recommend Smile Hub highly enough.
Brilliant service- dealt with me on a bank holiday at 10pm when I couldn't get an appointment anywhere else- staff are lovely & dentist amazing- highly recommend.